Doesn't do much good when someone who is afraid of guinea pigs is forcing you to write a blog...
My brother's IGCSE results came out.
He got ALL A*'s
Yes. You saw correctly.
ALL.
SO that's 11 A*'s
When i saw those A*'s, I was like "Shoot, now I have to get that"
Better work harder.
Anyway, i found the invisible-pen-write-shine thingy.
13 days until school!
That's 312 hours!
18720 minutes!
1123200 seconds!
Today is the 71st anniversary of the Wizard of Oz.
lol
I got a counter thing to see how many clicks I can do in 1 minute.
I can do 1298 clicks.
(->
(3) <---------- LOOK! IT'S A CHICK!
LL
I want to roll it in breadcrumbs and bake it at 250 degrees until it's golden brown.
After that, eat it.
Then again, I can't eat brackets and letters.
Ok. I posted something.
So, THERE!
No comments:
Post a Comment