Friday, August 13, 2010

Salt & Pepper

You might be thinking, "That's a stupid title."
Or " What?"
Or " lol "
Or something else but i wouldn't know because I'm not you.

Today I watched 'Salt'.
No, I didn't go to a restaurant and stare at a bottle of salt.
Who does that?
Maybe french sheep.

Anyway, the movie is about a CIA Agent ( Angelina Jolie ) who interrogates this Russian guy. So basically, he accuses her of being a Russian spy. She has a partner who defends her but to no avail. The police want to lock her in this government confinement place. She runs away because she's innocent. She changes her hair colour and disguises herself. Flashback here. She was really a Russian spy. Blah blah blah. She kills the bad guy because he killed her husband. Then her partner tries to blow up Iran and Saudi Arabia. Turns out he is a russian spy too. She tries to stop him and kills him so she's good. Then the CIA capture her because they still think she's bad. Cliff-Hanger Ending. Was so frustrating because it was really complicated but it was a good movie.

Woah.
I talked* too much.
Correction: typed
Ow. Finger cramp.
-.-

No comments:

Post a Comment