so Mr. Guest was like" I'm going to pick on you for the rest of the lesson"
so Reagan was like " ... "
Had Drama, Spanish and Math. :/
I found my diary today.
What?
Oh right. I didn't tell you. I lost my diary. And I was freaking out. So to calm myself, i went on skype. Look at this. >_<

Sorry if it's small...
Anyway, i hung out AGAIN until 4 with Denise, Crystal, Emily and Priya. Got drunk with milo. I'm getting better. Had 2 cans b4 getting tipsy. :P Cracked my teeth with ALL the skittles I had. :O So, today, we were discussing how cartoons are getting lousier. Like Upin and Ipin. Denise and Crystal were 'lmao'ing sooo much. They were laughing so hard, they looked constipated. XD

EEEEE! What's this? Smells like chicken poop.
It is chicken poop.
EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!
bahahahahhaha. Remember the cheese cake slurpee... *ahem* DENISE *ahem*
so much for subtlety. :)
No comments:
Post a Comment