Saturday, August 14, 2010

marathon

I'm not running a marathon.
But the title is not totally random.
I've been watching many movies.
Many, many movies.
Watched 'Tekken'.
It's like street fighter. But I'm not going to bother describing it.
Something funny happened today.
I was in Sunway Pyramid with my brother and his frens.
And this was how the conversation went:

Friend: Let's go ice-skating.
Brother: How about... NO.
Friend: How about, why not?
Brother: How about NO.
Friend: How about Wobuffet?

lol.
You probably wouldn't get that unless you're a saddo that plays Pokemon all day long. Then you would know. But since you probably don't play Pokemon, I'll explain. "Why not" is actually a pokemon spelt " Wynaut". It evolves into a pokemon called Wobuffet. So.... yeah...

I'm gonna play on the Wii now.
Yeah, yeah. Why didn't I buy a Xbox or a Ps3? IT'S MY LIFE. LET ME LIVE IT.

Did I just write that? :0

No comments:

Post a Comment