Tuesday, July 6, 2010

OMG

HI HI HI AWESOME PEOPLE WHO ARE READING MY BLOG AT THIS VERY MOMENT WHICH MAKES ME EXTREMELY HAPPY TO KNOW THAT PEOPLE ARE READING MY BLOG AND I"M NOT JUST SOME SADDO WHO MAKES A BLOG WHICH NO ONE READS.

You know what would be cool?
Getting a banana phone.
Cuz you take a banana out of your pocket and people think you're gonna eat it then you answer the phone.
In school, we.... did a presentation in Geo, played games in Science and watched a cartoon Romeo and Juliet in English.
Today i was hanging out after school.
With pals.
Ya....
I am drunk.
With milo.
SUGAR RUSH!!!!!!

Today. Alyssa. lectured. me. on. the. importance. of. not. eating. saturated. fat.
I thought this would be a cool blog.
But this is just getting sad.
I ate 8g of salt today.
ACCHOOO!!
*sniff*

My cousins left and went to Singapore which is why I'm kinda sad now. I told my frens today was going to be an emo post. But i guess not... Sorry to disappoint you. I think i need to post more pics. -_-

CYa.

No comments:

Post a Comment