Sunday, July 4, 2010

Bug

Hey.

Lately, Ina and Denise have been bugging me for not updating my blog often enough. SO here I am at the keyboard late at night. =(
I'm just keeping this concise.

My cousins are at my house but i have to go to school tomorrow so I can't spend time with them and have fun. The teachers aren't gonna teach anything so it's gonna suck. I was thinking about skiving but the teachers said that we can only miss school if we're sick so that goes out of the window.

Eisteddfod is coming up and we have been doing more rehearsals than ever.
I hate the last week of school. >:(
It's been a really blah day.
Sorry if you hated this because it was boring.
BUT THIS IS A BLOG ABOUT REAL LIFE.
NOT ABOUT A FAIRY-TALE.
So go figure.

-.- That was kinda rude.
I guess I'm a bit cranky cuz I'm dead-beat.
Tired like ----
Bye ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment