I'm gonna tell you about some cool ppl in my life.
MY FRENS!
I have loads of frens unlike you.
LOL. jks jks.
I'm gonna make a list of my closest frens in a equation.
Or not.
Maybe some other time.
You know what's weird?
HOW COME MARIO CAN SMASH THOUGH BRICKS YET HE DIES WHEN HE TOUCHES A TURTLE?
What is with that????
Btw, here's a little song for you to sing.
Who lives in a pineapple under the sea?
SPONGBOB SQUAREPANTS
Who died in an oil spill because of BP?
SPONGBOB SQUAREPANTS
................
(x_x)
MUAHAHAHAHA.
haha
hehe
lol
roflmao
roflmaoqwerty
and so on and so forth.........
Btw, today i baked a cake for science. We got the report cards today. Mine was OK. -__-
Cool phrases:
Drunk ppl run stop signs, high ppl wait for them to turn green. >.<
I wish you didn't change when you started dating someone.
I'll be Burger King and you'll be Macdonalds. I'll be doing it my way and you'll be loving it.
I think i'll go play poker.
^_^
goodbye goodbye goodbye
No comments:
Post a Comment