Hey. Sorry I haven't been updating my blog for so long. I went to Guilin for Discovery Week. It was at an OMG- cool level. I took more photos I have ever taken in my life even though this was my 3rd trip to China already. I met some of my brother's frens there but they were all girls. >.< We went up a mountain called Moon Hill. Old ladies were screaming at us for not buying their drinks. We went rock climbing. I was the only boy to reach the top. We went caving and Joy-V was climbing through tiny holes, discovering new stuff. That girl has mad SKILLZ. We couldn't go kayaking so instead we built catapults. It was really awesome. This sounds like I'm going on and on so I'll just tell you about West Street, this shopping place in the center of Guilin. I'm pretty proud of my bargaining skills now. (in chinese) I didn't really buy much but my frens bought loads. They bought this 'toy' from a random hobo guy when i advised not to. When they found out the toy didn't work, they went back and guess what? *POOF* The hobo's gone. Right where the hobo was sitting was a policeman looking around. Right now, I kinda miss Guilin. Sorry I'm going through this really fast.
Nice talking to ya, peeps!
No comments:
Post a Comment