
Hi. Today my brother went over to his friend's house and abandoned me. The good news is that my fren is coming over to my house.
Phooey. Spoils all my plans to be EMO and mope around the house.
Anyway, my frens have been bugging me because the original plan was that I make an emo blog. So I'm trying to make my blog interesting.
I think I'm trying too hard.
Btw, I only started this blog after the exams. Unlike my other frens. All the interesting stuff happened during the exams. Like we got some really annoying subs.
Stupid. I'm going on and on but I didn't really talk about much.
Let's see... Hmm...
I wish i was a doughnut.
Then, i could be jelly flavoured. Or flavoured in the very least.
Then ppl would eat me. Wait
That's not good =(
Pancakes, pancakes.....
My brain is dead.
Deader than YOU
Now, i can't stop thinking about doughnuts
I'm gonna get one.
Cya!!!!! =)
No comments:
Post a Comment