Sunday, June 20, 2010

Long winded-ness

Greetings, people who have come to read my blog...

Today's Sunday, the last day of the weekend.
The good news is....
Wait. Is there good news?
I think there is.
Now, I can't remember.

''Dooby-Dooby-Doo-BA''
LOL. That's the theme song from Phineas and Ferb when the platypus becomes a spy.
It's really annoying because when his hats off, he's a dumb platypus.
But when his hats on, he's like a super professional secret agent
.......
What were the Disney producers thinking?!?! A PLATYPUS!!!!! The only mammal that lays eggs! I'm mean seriously! What's with that?????

What? That's not funny. Oh my ..., you are so gross. No...Don't talk to me. Ahhhh....just leave me alone. Don't tell me you didn't say that...I heard you say it...oh, now you're lying to me...don't you dare lie to me...I can't believe you anymore. Look, just leave me alone. STOP IT...STOP TELLING ME YOU DIDN"T SAY IT...I don't believe you....lalalala...I'm not listening blah, blah, blah, blah...what? Don't tell me to shut up. Don't talk to me ever again.

Well, I'm gonna go now. This blog is getting a bit long-winded.
P.S Happy Father's Day, ppl

Ciao!

No comments:

Post a Comment