Serene has called me a dead blogger! :O Such slander!!!! How could you, Serene? After reading the review of Serene, i was encouraged to do another post. :P I would just like to point out 1 fact that Denise did not help me with my blog design. SO NO THANKS TO SERENE FOR UNRELIABLE INFORMATION. Nahh. I'm joking. Or am I? DUNDUNDUN........ Also, i think congratulations are in order. To who? Serene. Why, you might ask? She is now a very active blogger and i think it was due to the fact that i endlessly bugged her to update it, even tagging her in an edit i made. :P
Now, you probably don't wanna hear about Serene anymore. She probably would be more interesting if i had studied psychology. Now, on to other things, I would like to apologize for my extremely lazy posts. :( Yes, i see it too. I have been spamming the enter button while writing posts to make it seem like i actually put effort into the posts, but honestly, i don't. Which is why i am writing this post here WITHOUT enters, as you might have noticed by now.
Another fact i would like to point out is that if you had been exploring my blog, you might have seen the page where all my friends' blogs are tagged in. If you actually bother to read them, you should have noticed that nearly everyone who updates their blogs have posted at least one post where they vent out their frustration. Most of them are deep and contain a lot of thought and a message behind. Blogs that belong to Serene, Denise, Crystal. You may not see it at first, but as you scroll down you might see it.
i think it's time for me to go now. 'til next time. :D
No comments:
Post a Comment